This explains how and why we acquire and use your personal information in accordance
with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Wallabrook Ltd is a group of retail shops, retailing new & second hand goods, buying
second hand goods, some of which have pawnbroking & buyback services and:
We collect information about you:
• as part of your loan application or in relation to other services we offer, e.g.
selling to us, using our buyback service and for the purposes of
managing your loan agreement
• this may include all or some of the following: your name, address, date of birth,
contact details, email, copy of ID, picture and if needed credit
records , but only to verify your personal details and with your prior
We use your information to:
• communicate with you by telephone, email, SMS, or post using the contact details
you have provided if the agreement you have with Wallabrook Ltd
requires us to. Pawnbroking only.
• contact you with marketing material from Wallabrook Ltd, but only if you consent
• manage your account
• prevent fraud and money laundering
We use your data for the above purposes to fulfil our legitimate interest of managing
our legal agreement with you and where otherwise required to comply with our legal
and regulatory obligations where permitted by the GDPR. If you do not provide us
with your personal information, we will not be able to continue.
We may share your information with:
• third parties to which we transfer, charge or assign your agreement or which provide
services for us. World Pay for web transactions
• law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies where we are required to do so by
We will not
• share or sell your information with any 3rd party marketing companies
• use your information on any Wallabrook Ltd websites.
We store your information:
• within the European Economic Area (EEA)
• if we transfer data outside the EEA we will ensure that before we do so, there
is adequate protection in place to ensure the security of your data.
We keep your information:
• for as long as it is needed to manage your account and for a maximum of six years
unless a longer period is required by law.
You have the right to:
• access the information we hold about you
• ask us to make any changes to your information to make sure it is accurate and
up to date
• ask us to stop or limit our use of or to delete your information (we are not obliged
to do this in relation to information we need as part of our contractual
• receive your information in a format that suits you
• transfer your information to a third party
If you have any questions, want to exercise your rights or make a complaint, please
contact us. If we cannot resolve your complaint, you may contact the Financial Ombudsman
Service at: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR. Tel: 08000
You also have the right to complain about the use of your personal data to the Information
Commissioner's Office at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
We may contact you by post, email, SMS or telephone for the purposes of marketing
our products and services, but only if you have given your consent.